About autisticaplanet

My photo
Welcome to a blog about an autistic adult woman in her late 30's using words and images to advocate acceptance as well as awareness of those with life-limiting sensory processing issues and resulting social and behavioral challenges. I write about inclusion ideas for those who remain in isolation due to their neuromakeup and share how my Christian faith keeps me going. Thank you for visiting.

Monday, March 20, 2017

First Day of Spring

Cherry blossom tree in Springtime with light blue sky

Today is the first day of Spring. 
As of late, I have presented a lot of dark, weighty subject material. I thought it was time for something positive and lighter.
While Winter serves as a cushion and break from the outside sensory world, it also renews me for the next season.
Spring helps me to appreciate the present a little more, as Summer can be tough with kids being off of school and setting off fireworks.
Here is to the present.
I also want to take the time to thank the Lord for always being with me, no matter how dark things get.