About autisticaplanet

My photo
Welcome to a blog about an autistic adult woman in her late 30's using words and images to advocate acceptance as well as awareness of those with life-limiting sensory processing issues and resulting social and behavioral challenges. I write about inclusion ideas for those who remain in isolation due to their neuromakeup and share how my Christian faith keeps me going. Thank you for visiting.

Friday, November 11, 2016

Appreciate God's diverse creation

The hummingbird moth
Yikes! I was over at my aunt's house back in 2013. We were admiring her yard work when a few of these hummingbird moths came fluttering out of her white Phlox.
My aunt yelled, "Eek!", and ran promptly for the house.
That is probably what most people would do.
I, on the other hand, tried to touch it and then I grabbed my camera, fascinated with this curious insect or bird. I didn't know until I got home. I found out that the Hyles-lineata is only ONE kind of hummingbird moth.


My blog turned 1 week old. It is still a baby blog, so it has been undergoing lots of changes with editing and layout.

If you are still reading it, despite running into a few "bugs",  I thank you. 
God makes some of His creation elegant while other things look quite odd. Both God and National Geographic love them all.

May we appreciate the variety and diversity in which God has made Humankind!