About autisticaplanet

My photo
Welcome to a blog about an autistic adult woman in her late 30's using words and images to advocate acceptance as well as awareness of those with life-limiting sensory processing issues and resulting social and behavioral challenges. I write about inclusion ideas for those who remain in isolation due to their neuromakeup and share how my Christian faith keeps me going. Thank you for visiting.

Saturday, November 5, 2016

God is present

God is present
Amidst the barren, broken places I inhabit
Called sensory overload, anxiety and depression
I must constantly remind myself
He is.
He is good. He is love. He never changes.
He will not leave or forsake me
In spite of the darkness
That is Satan trying to win another battle
A new day is coming
No more sin
I must hang in there
And not submit to defeat

“And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely Jehovah is in this place. And I knew it not.” Genesis 28:16 ASV


Image may contain: plant, tree, outdoor and nature