About autisticaplanet

My photo
Welcome to a blog about an autistic adult woman in her late 30's using words and images to advocate acceptance as well as awareness of those with life-limiting sensory processing issues and resulting social and behavioral challenges. I write about inclusion ideas for those who remain in isolation due to their neuromakeup and share how my Christian faith keeps me going. Thank you for visiting.

Monday, November 7, 2016

He created it all


A nasty thunderstorm had just ended. Trees and power lines were down all over town. I spotted this single leaf in a parking lot. There is nothing in God's creation either large or small that doesn't amaze me.
Genesis 1:1 declares that God created the heavens and the earth. From every grain of sand to the mountains to mankind, He created it all. 

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1 NLT

Nothing seemingly insignificant by man's standards is too small for God. Nothing man considers too big an obstacle is too big for God.
I love nature photography so much, because I get to capture these precious moments and keep them forever.
Because of the First Amendment, I get to share those captured moments as well as the Gospel with you. 

May the Lord bless you
    and protect you.

May the Lord smile on you

    and be gracious to you.
 May the Lord show you his favor
    and give you his peace.
~Numbers 6:25-26 NLT