About autisticaplanet

My photo
Welcome to a blog about an autistic adult woman in her late 30's using words and images to advocate acceptance as well as awareness of those with life-limiting sensory processing issues and resulting social and behavioral challenges. I write about inclusion ideas for those who remain in isolation due to their neuromakeup and share how my Christian faith keeps me going. Thank you for visiting.

Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Broken Window of Opportunity

The broken window of opportunity
This window has seen many a season. It has weathered many a storm. It has helped to protect livestock. It is broken, but it provided me with a beautiful photo op.
I see beauty in broken, weathered and damaged things. I think the same can be said of humans.
Though we are broken by sin, we are loved and made whole by Jesus, who never stops loving us, even when we break His heart.
I vouch for this via personal experience.