About autisticaplanet

My photo
Welcome to a blog about an autistic adult woman in her late 30's using words and images to advocate acceptance as well as awareness of those with life-limiting sensory processing issues and resulting social and behavioral challenges. I write about inclusion ideas for those who remain in isolation due to their neuromakeup and share how my Christian faith keeps me going. Thank you for visiting.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Key


She lay in the darkness unable to speak or move. Suddenly, there shown a warm light all around her and a key appeared. 
"Take this," He said. 
She reached out, hesitant at first.
"This is the key that unlocks the gate and it is your time to pass through."
So, by His grace, she took it, unlocked the gate and stepped into eternity.
For my mother, Ruth Anne 1939-2014, Awesome autism mom pioneer, advocate and example of true Christian compassion. A tough act for me to follow sometimes!

This is a figurative, not literal account of a person going to heaven. It is for poetic effect. All you need is faith in Christ to get into heaven :)