About autisticaplanet

My photo
Welcome to a blog about an autistic adult woman in her late 30's using words and images to advocate acceptance as well as awareness of those with life-limiting sensory processing issues and resulting social and behavioral challenges. I write about inclusion ideas for those who remain in isolation due to their neuromakeup and share how my Christian faith keeps me going. Thank you for visiting.

Friday, April 7, 2017

One autistic adult speaking for herself

A white woman from the nose down to the neck with caption in white font.
If this helps you, please share it on the internet. Print it out. If you hurt like I do, languishing in silence inside four walls Netflixing your day away due to lack of supportive services, please share this.
If you are creative and cannot create due to being isolated and unable to go out in public without a safe person, please share.
Link this or any other of my posts to another blog.
Things will only change if there are numbers. I am a party of one. I cannot do this alone.
I live on autisticaplanet, population: 1. It lies inside a gray warp within the multicolored spectrum.
Color wheel: concept: the autism spectrum


This blog post explains it best.